1. Acceptance of the terms
If you do not agree with the Website Terms, you must not use the Website.
2. Our Details
We are Clare Gaskin Limited. We are a company incorporated in England and Wales under company number 13676106, and with our registered office address at Basement Studio, 39 Felsham Road, Putney, London SW15 1AZ.
To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Other terms that may apply to your website
In addition to the Website Terms, the following additional terms also apply to your use of the Website:
4. Provision on the website
The Website is made available free of charge. It is not for use by children, and we do not knowingly collect data from children.
We do not guarantee that the Website, or any content on it, will always be available, uninterrupted or error-free. We may suspend, withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of the Website for business or operational reasons.
5. Your use of material on the website
We are the owner or licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Website, and in the material published on it. It is protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You must not use any part of the content on the Website for commercial purposes without our written consent.
6. Information on the website
The content on the Website is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from taking, any action on the basis of the content on the Website.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on the Website, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on the Website is accurate, complete or up to date.
Where the Website contains links to other sites, these are provided for your information only. The presence of a link should not be interpreted as approval by us of the contents of the linked websites.
You must not link to the Website.
If you wish to link to, or make any use of content on, the Website other than as set out in the Website Terms, please contact us using the details in paragraph 2 above.
8. Prohibited uses
You may not use the Website:
· in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation
· in any way that is fraudulent or that has any fraudulent or dishonest purpose or effect
· for the purpose of causing or attempting to cause harm
· to bully, insult, intimidate or humiliate.
You agree not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
· any part of the Website
· any equipment or network on which the Website is stored
· any software used in the provision of the Website
· any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
We do not guarantee that the Website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and Website to access the Website. You should use your own virus-protection software.
You must not misuse the Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website. You must not attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed-denial-of-service attack.
10. Breach of these terms
Failure to comply with these Website Terms may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
· immediate temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use the Website
· legal proceedings against you
· disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we believe is necessary or as is required by law.
11. Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
We do not exclude or limit our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so, for example for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on our part.
So far as is compatible with law, we exclude:
· all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to the Website or any content on it; and
· any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise (even if foreseeable), arising under or in connection with:
– use of, or inability to use, the Website
– use of, or reliance on, any content displayed on the Website.
We may amend these Website Terms from time to time. Please check these Website Terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at the time.
These Website Terms, including their subject matter and formation (and any non-contractual disputes or claims in relation to them), are governed by English law. Any dispute arising in relation to these Website Terms will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.